We are pleased to announce that you can now access our online property records at any time. Simply click the link below to be taken directly to our database.
NOTE: Do not use the search bar. Property documents must be found by navigating the cascading folders on the sidebar.
- Click https://www.nddh.org/dmspublic to be open the database. No username or password is necessary.
- When you arrive at our database, you should see:
- Set the "Display" to a high number like 10,000 and refresh the page. This is to ensure you are seeing all available documents in a file.
- Double click the "Property Documents" folder or click on the + icon to the left of it. This will open the list of towns.
- Double click the folder, or click the + icon next to the town that you would like to view. A list of street folders will appear:
- Double click the folder, or click the + next to the street that you would like to view. The list of folders will appear:
Our database is set up with a folder cascade, much like your own computer files. They are organized first by town, street and address. Any records which did not have a house number associated with them have been filed by Map xx/Block xx/Lot xx. If no information was associated with the record, it is filed under “Street name Map Block Lot”. Double-click the folder name; the list of documents within the folder should appear to the right:
To search for Map/Block/Lot #'s, previous owners, map location, and other information on lots, you will need to go to the town websites to access Government Vision Appraisal or use NECCOG. The links for each town can be found here:
NECCOG GIS http://neccog.org/gis/
- Documents are sorted within the folder by type. The “tif” files are images of the paperwork from each file. This is where you may find the information you are seeking.While clicked on the “Properties” tab, you will see a preview of the image. While in this tab, you can browse the images by using the arrow keys. To see the full size image, click on the “Preview” tab. This will bring up a PDF of the image. From here, you can download the PDF and save it to your computer.
Additional Info -
Statewide Well Drilling Reports can be found here: https://portal.ct.gov/DCP/License-Services-Division/All-License-Applications/Well-Drilling.
If you still have trouble, or know of a recent repair or work done, please complete and submit a Request for Public Information Form to our office. We will require this completed form for data analysis purposes. Once received, we will add your request to the queue for research. You will receive a reply by email. This form is available on our website here: https://www.nddh.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/REQUEST_TO_VIEW_PUBLIC_INFO_REV_070820_SUBMIT.pdf