HealthQuest Northeast Connecticut
We put the “unity” in “community.”
HealthQuest Northeast Connecticut is a regional health and wellness partnership working to make northeastern Connecticut a healthier place to live, work, learn, and play.
The coalition, formed in 2007, is coordinated by the Northeast District Department of Health and meets quarterly from 7:30 am to 9:30 am via an online platform or at NDDH as conditions allow.
2022 meeting dates are Wednesdays, January 26, April 27, July 27, and October 26. Additional meetings are held as needed.
Leadership Team partners include:
- The Northeast District Department of Health (NDDH)
- Day Kimball Healthcare (DKH)
- Generations Family Health Center
- Hale YMCA Youth & Family Center
- Health Education Center
- Northeast Opportunities for Wellness
- Northeastern Connecticut Chamber of Commerce
- Quinebaug Valley Community College (QVCC)
- Senator Mae Flexer – 29th District
- Senior Resources Agency on Aging
- The Last Green Valley
- Town of Putnam Economic & Community Development
- United Services
- WINY Radio