BROOKLYN - The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), UCONN Health, and the CT Department of Public Health are collaborating to bring a mobile COVID-19 vaccination clinic to the town of Killingly. The clinic will offer the two-dose PFIZER vaccine on Friday, April 30, 2021 from 10 am to 7 pm and Saturday, May 1, from 9 am to 5 pm in the parking lot at Killingly Commons, 581 Hartford Pike in Dayville.
- The clinic is open to anyone 16 years of age and older who has not yet been vaccinated.
- Anyone under the age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Appointments for a second dose will be confirmed on the day of your first-dose appointment.
- All eligible individuals welcome.
- No person will be turned away based on inability to show ID or proof of insurance.
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged.
- Walk-ups permitted though based on availability.
To schedule an appointment, call 1-860-679-6547 (Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm)