Home Page
About Us
Environmental Services
Food Services
Health Information
Forms & Applications
News & Events
Contact Us
Emergency Preparedness


Kids Corner


Forms & Applications

[Adobe PDF Documents. Adobe Acrobat Reader required.

If you do not have Acrobat Reader, click below to download software.]

Building Conversions, Change in Use Permits

B100a - Change in Use Application

Installer's As-Built Check List

Septic System

Application B and Letter of Consent (Site Investigation, Septic Plan Review & Permit Application)

Sewage Disposal Regulations and Technical Standards 2015

Diagram of Septic System

Water Supply

B51d - Change in Use Application(Location/Well Separating Distances)
(includes procedure & regulations for B19-13-51d)

Food Service Permit Applications

Restaurants/Food Service

Food Stores

Temporary Food Permits

Itinerant Food Vending Application

Food Service Fees

Food Service Ordinances

Food Establishment Permit Application
and Plan Review Form with Guidelines
- See Food Service Fees for 2015 updates


Bed and Breakfast Application

Campground Application

Day Care Application

Request to View Public Information

Request for Copies of Public Information